50% 0ff all Just Draw! DVD's*
Our Just Draw DVD. This is possibly the most beautifully produced and inspirational how to draw DVD on the market anywhere in the world. In this DVD I show you how to learn to draw- using the nude model. I have included all the most beneficial drawing exercises and techniques for anyone, beginner or advanced. I have produced this DVD because I know the benefits available to us from improving our drawing; benefits to both our creative pursuits, as well as benefits for our soul and our lives in general. I want to help you learn to draw in the easiest and most direct way. And I will show you how to develop a more fluid style. If you’ve laboured over tedious drawing methods before, you’ll be so relieved when your drawing and all your creativity improve fast. Get inspired. Get better, Get going… Just Draw!
Also, we have produced the "Just Draw-Models Posing DVD". Over three hours of expertly lit, and beautifully filmed footage of professional models striking many inspiring poses. ( not just still images). Each pose can be replayed or paused for a longer period. The DVD is divided into easily accessible chapters of different types of poses eg, standing, seated, reclining. Our models (the same as for the Just Draw DVD) are great, and it shows in their wonderful gestures. This is an excellent resource for any artist working with the human form, from life drawing to sculpture to painting. ‘Models Posing' allows you to work from the model when a life drawing class is unavailable. It permits the prolonged study of the human form, and is valuable for any creative person.
** Please be aware that the following video teasers contain artistic nudity - viewers discretion is recommended. **
*for a limited time
Check out the "teaser" clip below:
AND, our very own art programme, designed to be screened on television…. "THE WAY OF THE ARTIST". We have a corker of a Pilot episode. We interview Wendy Sharpe and Bernard Ollis and talk with them about drawing and art and life. We talk with our modern day author and sage Hugh McKay. He confirms what we have all suspected… that we feel good when we create… because it really is good for us! Also we meet some interesting and truly emerging new artists, filling their lives with happiness and their spaces with their creations.
We hope you enjoy our preview clips and look forward to seeing this pilot and a series of programmes following this episode, in our homes on TV.
Just Draw! inspirational life drawing with Dr Manny
Check out "The Way of the Artist - Teaser"
And "The Way of the Artist – Interviews with Wendy Sharpe, Bernard Ollis and Hugh McKay"
Send this link to a friend
Just Draw! - DVD
- 0ver 90 mins inspirational how to draw DVD proudly created right here in Brisbane!
- Impressive, direct and simple how-to-draw programme.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced students.
- Develop a free, fluid drawing style – FAST.
- Only $49.95 - Buy it here! Now 50% off
Just Draw! Models Posing - DVD
- Over three hours of different experienced models striking wonderful poses of all kinds on 2 DVDs.
- Almost as good as real life drawing, because the poses are filmed footage - not just still images!
- Includes the male and female models used in the Just Draw DVD. The models are filmed professionally with great lighting.
- Ideal for any artist wanting an in depth study of the human form.
- Only: $39.95 - Buy it here! Now 50% off
Buy both the DVD sets.
- Includes 'Just Draw!' and 'Just Draw! Models Posing' DVDs on 3 Dvds.
- Over 4 1/2 hours of instruction and inspiration.
- For just $69.95 (save $20) - Buy it here! Now 50% off