You have no items in your shopping cart.
Winsor & Newton Deep Edge Canvas – what the label reads:
- Made in China.
- Heavier Weight superior quality cloth
- Medium grain surface
- Ideal for all techniques, including heavier applications of colour
- 1 1/2″ (38mm) deep, staple-free edges can be painted to display finished paintings with or without a frame.
- Ideal for use with oil (including water mixable), acrylic and alkyd colours
- Triple coated with acid-free sizing and two coats of highly pigmented acrylic primer formulated by Winsor & Newton.
- Balanced absorbency and tooth prevents sinking of oil colours and improves adhesion.
- Professional frame construction with kiln-dried, beveled stretcher bars
- Stretched by hand for best tension and tailored corners.
- Ample canvas on the back for re-stretching.
- Ideal for home decor solutions.
- By appointment to HRH The Prince of Wales
- Size: both inches & cms
- Not on the label: single-stapled, canvas weight, type of wood (paulownia, BUT sometimes pine)