Atelier Interactive 7 tube set
To view the Atelier colour chart click here
Set includes 7 x 80ml colours:
- Titanium White
- Arylamide Yellow Light
- Napthol Red Light
- Cobalt Blue Hue
- Pthalo Green
- Burnt Umber
The unique Interactive formula gives you more creative freedom than any other paint - offering the speed and simplicity of an acrylic with the option of more blending time when you need it. Simply paint in your usual way for traditional fast drying acrylic techniques and if you want more time to blend, use a water sprayer to keep the paint open and workable for as long as you like; even dry paint can be reactivated with Unlocking Formula.
Atelier Interactive is a professional quality artists’ acrylic paint. It is highly pigmented and lightfast with a smooth buttery consistency that dries to a beautiful matte/satin finish.
Features of Atelier Interactive Artists Acrylic -
- Fast drying acrylic techniques
- Oil like wet-in-wet blending
- Dilute for water colour effects
- Highly pigmented and lightfast
- Smooth buttery consistency
- Loses moisture gradually allowing an artist to control the drying process
- Minimal wet to dry colour shift
- Unresolved areas of a painting can be reworked and not just over-painted
- Excellent for silkscreen, lino block and monotype printing processes
- Extensive range of 75 colours
- Use with Atelier Mediums for added versatility
- Available in 80ml, 250ml and selected 1 litre jars.