Cretacolor Artist Powders
- Great for large-scale works
- Erases with a kneaded eraser
- Highly pigmented and lightfast
- Fixative must be used on the final artwork
- Glides easily, smudges, blends, rubs off like chalk
- Suitable for wet or dry techniques on paper or canvas
Finest quality powdered pigments that can be applied straight from the jar with a brush or mixed with water or binding agent. Can be used on canvas, paper, plaster or any absorbent surface. Good for shading large areas, sculptural pieces and bisque fired clay.
Charcoal Powder - Using a special deep-firing method, Cretacolor creates a dense, rich charcoal. Develop large-scale value drawings or mix with water and a binding agent for additional tonal effects.
Graphite Powder - Cretacolor's professional grade graphite in this fine powder state produces luminous light and dark shades of grey. When applied in full concentration, it can recreate the visual feel of a metallic surface.
Sepia & Sanguine Powder - Create beautiful works of shadow and light with these professional grade powders.