Uniquely absorbent Aquabord is perfect for watercolours and gouache, but is also ideal for casein and acrylics.
Will not tear, shrink or buckle even under heavy water application.
Archival, eco-friendly and made in the USA.
• Clay surface absorbs watercolours like fine art paper.
• Colours retain superior purity and vibrancy.
• Aquabord simulates the texture of cold pressed paper but allows colours to be lifted back to white easily when wet or dry.
• Surface provides natural looking highlights, fluid glazes, transparent subtle layers. • No stretching needed - will not tear, shrink or buckle.
• Watercolours can be sealed and displayed without glass.
• Archival Quality and Acid Free
• Perfect for use with watercolours and gouache. Can also be used with casein and acrylics.