- Excellent quality pigments give the highest level of lightfastness
- Bound with Kordofan Gum Arabic
- Selection of popular colours
- Colours are reusable, even when dried on the palette
- Designed for urban sketching or painting en plein air
This Urban Sketching set contains a selection of Horadam watercolours and a brush and a sketchbook, making it great for plein air painting and urban sketching.
In order to achieve the highest standard regarding lightfastness, resolubility and stability, Schmincke use the best raw materials available. There is no compromise in quality - the highest standards of artists' pigments allow the highest level of lightfastness.
Schmincke's watercolour binding medium is Kordofan Gum Arabic from the Sahara region. Due to it differing from year to year it is tested and the best of the batch is selected to use with their pigments. They use an optimal amount of oxgall to avoid undesired coloured formations and undissolved pigment, allowing the perfect flow of colour.
- 6 x Schmincke Horadam Watercolours in a metal tin: 341, 494, 534, 668, 217, 787
- 1 x da Vinci Travel Brush, Size 5
- 1 x Hahnemuhle ZigZag book (160 x 115mm)