Sketch up a storm with our compact and portable Sketching Set in Wallet 18pc.
With a huge range of sketching materials, you can explore dry media art with this all-in-one kit.
Draw and colour with pencils and charcoal, then refine your artwork using the blenders and erasers.
If you’re on the move, this sketching wallet set is easy to grab and go so you can capture scenery outdoors. Have a go experimenting with dry media and get sketching!
- Creative tools include:
- 4 x graphite pencils (8B, 6B, 4B, 2B)
- 4 x coloured charcoal pencils (White, Sanguine, Sepia, Black)
- 3 x charcoal pencils (soft, medium, hard)
- 2 x tortillon
- Paper stump
- Kneadable eraser
- Plastic eraser
- Two-hole sharpener
- A5 sketch pad with 25 sheets of white 150gsm paper (148 x 210mm, 5.8 x 8.3in)
- Foldable wallet with magnetic clip fastening
- Portable set great for creating on the go
- Avoid sharpening the charcoal pencils with a sharpener
- We recommend using a sharp hobby knife
- Sharpen at a slight angle away from yourself slowly for the best results
- WARNING: Always use hobby knife under adult supervision and store in a safe place when not in use.
- Try blending out pencil and charcoal shading with the tortillons, paper stump, and kneadable eraser
- Press lightly, especially when using charcoal products
- Have a go at making a tonal value chart with the pencils and charcoal