You have no items in your shopping cart.
This policy refers to Art Shed Brisbane’s store and online purchases.
Change of mind
Please choose items carefully. We do not offer refunds for incorrect choices or change of mind.
You are entitled to a refund
When the product:
- • Has a fault that the customer did not know about at the time of purchase
- • Does not do the job that the customer was led to believe it would do
- • Does not match the sample or description the customer was shown
Under these circumstances, we will consider your request on an individual basis, and negotiate with you until a satisfactory solution is reached. This will usually be a refund, but may involve repair or replacement.
When are customers not entitled to a refund?
- • When they change their mind about a product or no longer require the product
- • If a customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere
- • When a customer has bought a gift that is unsuitable
- • If a customer knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were bought, for example when sold as ‘damaged’ or seconds.
- • If they cannot produce the original Art Shed Brisbane receipt/invoice
- • If the goods were purchased more than 30 days previous to the request for the refund.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all requests for returns, refunds, exchanges or repairs must be accompanied by an original Art Shed Brisbane receipt/invoice, and be made no later than 30 days from time of purchase.
Return for Online Purchases
Goods purchased online can be returned at your cost by post to Art Shed Brisbane 274 Montague Road, West End 4101, Brisbane , Qld. In the case of genuinely faulty goods, Art Shed Brisbane will reimburse your return postage costs.