The Caravaggio range of Italian cottons and linens offer versatility, high quality and represent great value. Caravaggio cottons and linens have been milled in Varese, Italy for over 30 years.
The Caravaggio collection is prepared with a layer of clear-primer, and three layers of universal primer. The universal-primed surface is suitable for both oils and acrylics.
Caravaggio's clear-primed surface is an alternative to rabbit skin glue.
- Canvas: 100% Polyester #504
- Priming: double acrylic primed
- Texture: Extra fine texture
- Canvas Weight: 210gsm (7.4 ounce)
- Width: 210cm
- Roll Length: 10m > price shown is for a single metre
- Quality: Excellent
- Suitable For: portraits or anyone who loves a smooth surface
Note: extra freight charges may apply for oversized/bulky items