A New Class of Acrylic Paints: Lightfast One Price Acrylic Artists Colours
- Atelier A2 is the best acrylic paint in this category.
- Art students may not make progress if they use student grade paints.
- One price, light-fast artists quality paints are recommended, which are less expensive than professional grade paints, so they can be used generously, but they must have the right consistency and enough pigment to allow proper progress to be made.
- Being light-fast means that they can be used alongside professional grades. When transitioning to Atelier Interactive and other professional acrylic paints. artists can use A2 “to bulk out” large paintings.
To view the A2 Acrylic colour chart, click here
- All 20 colours can be intermixed with professional quality colours. Everything is compatible and matched which means you have a real advantage when doing large paintings where lots of colour is needed. Using Atelier A>2 Acrylic for the large acreage saves you dollars.
- All 20 colours have been specially selected to properly teach you important colour mixing skills.
- Using cheap paint will severely limit your artistic potential. Because Atelier A>2 Acrylic is so heavily pigmented, heavy-bodied and expressive it will lift your work to a whole new level without breaking the bank. If you have an art teacher they will love you for using it.
- Atelier A>2 Acrylic is compatible with the entire range of Atelier painting mediums, grounds and varnishes, so you can explore and learn how to get the effects the professional artists use.