Chromacryl has set the benchmark for student acrylic paint since 1965. Chromacryl is a high quality and versatile student grade acrylic paint that comes in a variety of sizes; 75ml, 250ml, 1 Litre and 2 Litres. It promotes the development of varied and sophisticated adult painting techniques, because it has the body and consistency of an expert artist’s acrylic. This fast drying, water based acrylic is non-toxic and has good pigment loading and coverage.
To view the Chromacryl colour chart, click here
- can be used with a spatula or a palette knife due to its medium bodied consistency,
- can be mixed with water to achieve some lovely watercolour effects,
- can be easily cleaned from brushes with soapy water,
- has a colour mixing system that is based on warm and cool primary colours that allow superior colour mixing results and facilitate the mixing of virtually any colour,
- is ideal for both the art room or at home,
- offers a high pigment load,
- is supported by a range of Chromacryl Mediums that open up many areas of creativity including; textile painting, collage, watercolour, mono, block and screen printing, papier-mache,
- is non-toxic, safe and environmentally friendly,
- offers a colour range of 30 colours including both warm and cool primaries,
- is available in a variety of sizes; 75ml, 250ml, 1 Litre and 2 Litres.
Chromacryl Cool Set contains one 75ml tube each of: White, Cool Yellow, Cool Red, Cool Blue and Black.