Atelier Free Flow utilizes the latest advances in pigment and polymer technology, making Atelier Free Flow the most fluid and vivid artists’ acrylic in the world. It can be used as a stand alone acrylic paint or incorporated with a heavy bodied acrylic such as Atelier Interactive. This combination of consistencies will add more contrast and texture to your work.
Regardless of your application or technique, you’ll find Atelier Free Flow just glides from the brush. It requires very little dilution to reach your preferred consistency. For an artist, this ensures brilliant pigment strength is retained, painting light over dark colours is far easier, and the integrity of the paint itself remains strong and durable.
To view the Atelier Free Flow Colour Chart, click here
Atelier Free Flow product benefits:
- Maximum pigment load and excellent light-fastness
- Amazing fluid consistency, that just keeps flowing!
- Velvet matte finish with rich and vibrant colour
- A versatile substitute for ink, watercolour or gouache
- Use for flat, even paint application & fine details
- Ideal for mixed media, Aboriginal and Chinese art
- Compatible with Atelier Mediums
- Can be used on canvas, paper and board
- Available in 60ml, 250ml and 500ml bottles