Atelier Thick Painting Medium has a very juicy paint-like viscosity useful for impasto, wet-in-wet techniques. It should be used when you want a more painterly style and want to blend easily.
- Ladder Medium
- Thickest liquid medium on Chroma's viscosity ladder scale
- Dries to a satin finish
- Enhances the ability to reactivate Atelier Interactive paint when used with Atelier Unlocking Formula
- Many artists find that they don't need to spray Unlocking Formula as much, especially when painting in humid conditions.
- Impasto, oil paint blending and brush strokes
- Extended wet-in-wet blending
- Use at least 1:1 paint:medium ratio to create a thick blanket of wet paint