Mont Marte Fabric Paints are perfect for all your DIY fashions and homeware projects.
The eight bright, permanent colours can be mixed together for an endless palette and can be applied by hand, with a brush or with screen printing techniques.
- 8 x 20ml pots of various colours - White, Black, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, Red & Purple
- Mixable colours for a bigger paletteÂ
- Suitable for use on clothes, fabric shoes, tote bags, cushions and other DIY fashion and homewares
- Permanent once dry and machine washable once set using the instructions below
- Shake well before use
- Place a barrier such as cardboard or baking paper between the two sides to prevent paint from bleeding through.
- Apply a thin, even coat and wait till dry, then add more layers until happy with opacity level
- Once dry, place a cloth over the design and iron for 3-5 minutes at 100 degrees Celsius (212 degrees F) to 'fix' your artwork.
- To wash, turn garment inside-out and wash on a cold cycle.
- Paints thinner consistency is formulated to move with flexible surfaces (fabrics) without flaking off
- To build opacity layer paint, or mix in Titanium White (may alter colour slightly)
- Multiple layers may be needed to build up opacity, especially over dark fabrics