Apply colour across the page while keeping areas clean with our Masking Fluid 120ml.
This paint resisting medium acts as a mask to keep watercolour paper white. Plus, it has a non-staining formula with a slight yellow tint, so you can see exactly where you’re going with it.
Once the masking medium is dry and you’re finished painting over it, peel or erase to reveal the crisp edges and clean white paper underneath.
Grab some watercolour masking medium to make things easier during your next creative session.
- Liquid masking fluid
- Apply to watercolour paper to mask areas and keep them free of colour
- Resistant to watercolour paint
- Slight yellow tint, so you can see where you’ve applied it
- Peel off or use eraser to reveal clean areas
- Non-staining to keep paper white
- Also suitable for fluid art and inks
- Before painting, apply art masking fluid over the sections you'd like to keep white
- Once fluid is dry, apply watercolour paint and let it dry thoroughly, before carefully removing the masking fluid with an eraser
- Use a taklon brush to apply masking fluid
- Wash brush with warm soapy water immediately after use
- Don’t leave product on for too long or applyto wet paper
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Recap lid straight after use