Create beautiful tonal sketches on our Recycled Toned Drawing Paper.
The smooth and natural mid-toned pages contrast with highlights and shadows to help you get more detail in your illustrations.
Create highlights, transitions and shadows by erasing or using mediums lighter or darker than the paper.
Plus, this premium art pad is made from 100% recycled paper, so you can create with the environment in mind.
A range of sketching and drawing mediums are suitable for this pad, including coloured pencils, charcoal or graphite.
To top it all off, the acid-free paper prevents discolouration, so your artwork can look its best for years to come.
- Premium drawing pad
- 170gsm toned drawing paper made from 100% recycled materials
- Natural medium-tone paper colour that contrasts with highlights and shadows
- 25 smooth texture paper sheets for a seamless finish
- Suitable for sketching and drawing mediums including graphite, charcoal, colour pencil
- Measures: W 210 x H 297mm (8.3 x 11.7in)
- Acid-free paper prevents yellowing over time
- Cross hatching
- Tonal sketching