Nitram Charcoal has long been considered the expert in making rich, black charcoal for the discerning artist. This high-quality charcoal holder is easy to use and will add ease, comfort and enhanced dexterity when drawing with charcoal.
- Easy-to-use tool for artists who draw with charcoal
- Made from medical grade stainless steel and high-grade polycarbonate
- Comes with 4 charcoal sticks and colour coded caps
- Holds your charcoal sticks firmly and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Aids gestural drawing strokes, as well as precision marks for finer detail
Designed to Hold Nitram H, HB, B & 6mm Soft Round Charcoal Sticks.
Nitram Academie Fusains H (Hard) 5mm x 152mm. Can be sharpened to an extra fine point for creating fine detail in your drawing. Also, the unique hardness of Nitram H makes lighter and mid tones easier to attain.
Nitram Academie Fusains HB (Medium) 5mm x 152mm. This medium soft charcoal is the one most preferred for drawing and sketching. Nitram HB’s superior hold is perfect for homogenizing tones and retaining tonal detail.
Nitram Academie Fusains B (Soft) 5mm x 152mm. For the discerning artist that requires a rich black for drawing, then Nitram B is the answer. It is very soft, yet is still able to carry a point for working rich blacks into the paper or canvas.
Nitram Academie Fusains B+ (Extra Soft) 6mm x 152mm.