Uni POSCA PC-8K Poster Markers have water-based pigments which can be blended when wet or overlaid when dry. They have a chisel tip which can produce thin lines on the point and thick lines on the side. The ink will come out opaque every time and will not fade over time.
- The chisel tip produce a line up to 8 mm wide depending on the angle you hold it.
- You can blend these markers when they are wet or overlay them when they are dry.
- The water-based pigment ink is permanent on porous surfaces but can be removed from glass.
- The markers have a round, easy to grip barrel.
- You can use them to mark on paper, metal, glass, fabric, minerals, canvas, ceramic, wood and plastic.
- The lid colours match the ink colour to help you find the right marker.
- This pack contains 4 markers in an assortment of colours.
- POSCA tips can be removed and washed by rinsing it under cold water or leaving it to soak overnight.
- The ball inside the barrel mixes the paint, giving an even consistency, while the cap provides a tight seal ensuring protection and longevity of the tip.