The Winsor & Newton Cotman Brushes range is made from pure synthetic fibres in two varying thicknesses of hair, making them the perfect brush as they will retain their point, strength, spring, and colour carrying capacity. This range is an excellent choice to carry an artist from student level to professional.
Presented beautifully in an artists' wooden brush box, this Heritage Box Set will be coveted by artists at every level. The perfect gift or treat for yourself.
To clean brushes, wipe clean with a lint-free cloth and rinse under running water. Using mild soap and cool water, swirl the soapy brush in the palm of your hand and rinse. Repeat until water runs clear. Remove excess water, gently reshape bristles, and let dry.
- 2 x Cotman Watercolour Series 111 Round Brushes – Size #1 & #6
- 1 x Cotman Watercolour Series 667 Angled Brush – Size 3mm (1/8")
- 1 x Cotman Watercolour Series 666 One Stroke Brush – Size 6mm (1/4")
- 1 x Cotman Watercolour Series 222 Designers Brush – Size 3
- Packaged in an Artists’ Wooden Brush Box (30cm x 9.5cm x 3.8cm)
Set contents may vary.