- 1 x Winsor & Newton Wooden Box (30 x 30 x 17cm)
- 1 x Winsor & Newton Cotman 6 x 8ml Tube Set
- 1 x Synthetic Mop Brush
- 1 x Jasart Palette Round 10-Well (Plastic)
- 1 x Winsor & Newton CWC Series 111 Round Brush Size 1
- 1 x Winsor & Newton CWC Series 111 Round Brush Size 4
- 1 x Winsor & Newton Professional WC 6 Colour Sample Dot Card
- 1 x Winsor & Newton Double Wire Water Colour Visual Diary A5 200gsm 60 Sheets
- 1 x Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour Metallic Dot Card (Iridescent Blue, Yellow Gold, Bronze, Red Copper, Silver, Pewter, Iridescent Black, Iridescent White)
Winsor & Newton Wooden Box opens up to reveal treasures that inspire creativity. The Synthetic Mop Brush and Jasart Palette Round 10-Well (Plastic) serve as essential tools for your watercolour journey, while the Winsor & Newton CWC Series 111 Round Brushes in sizes 1 and 4 offer precision and versatility.
Explore a world of hues with the Winsor & Newton Professional WC 6 Colour Sample Dot Card and Cotman Watercolour Metallic Dot Card. The Cotman Watercolour range, known for its high-quality standards, offers an economical option without compromising excellence. The fine pigments ensure remarkable transparency—a hallmark of captivating watercolour work. With a wide range of colours graded as AA or A for permanency, you can create enduring masterpieces.
Create a memento of progress and ideas with the Winsor & Newton Double Wire Water Colour Visual Diary A5, the perfect accompaniment to the Cotman 6 x 8ml Tube Set.
Each tube contains a mixture of natural and synthetic fine art pigments and are presented here in a great value set that doesn’t compromise on quality, making them a perfect starting point for artists new to the medium. With good transparency, good tinting strength across the colour range and a uniform consistency when applied to paper they are perfect for all watercolour techniques.
Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour paints can be combined to create bright clean colours for a comprehensive colour palette. For best results apply onto watercolour paper using natural hair or synthetic brushes suitable for watercolour paint.
Whether you're an artist or hobbyist, the Cotman Watercolour Paint range is your perfect companion.
*Contents may vary.